Friday, November 11, 2011

Final Etymology Post

Well, this will probably be my last post ever. And its my 45th, so at least I get to end on a good solid number. I find the most time to read during the weekend. I can just pick up and book, and not have to move from the couch. I get totally absorbed into the world of my novel and I can't stop. This doesn't happen every weekend, because a lot of the time I am busy, but there's no better way to spend an afternoon relaxing than to be a couch potato with a good book. I also found myself reading quite a bit when I babysit. The kids seem to be in bed a good part of the time, so I would bring my book and get my 150 pages out of the way, just in case I couldn't make time during the week. I must read in silence. If I try to listen to music, i would end up singing along to the songs and would stay on the same page for hours. I always tell my best friend what I am reading and almost always, she wants to read it as soon as i am done. We've read a lot of the same books in the last year and I like being able to talk about them with her. I will most definitely be one of the old ladies who finds herself in a book club with a bunch of other older women who have nothing better to do on a weekday afternoon than talk about a book. I don't find it challenging at all to meet the requirement, and I honestly expected a bigger commitment than 150 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment