Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'd do it for love

I finally downloaded a blogger app on my I touch! I know it's the last week of blogs, but who cares. I've read some more of Her Mothers Hope and it changed quite a bit and got really good. Marta meets this man Niclas and she falls head over heels. They get married and he decides he wants to be a farmer because he lost his engineering job. Therefore he wants Marta to give up the boarding house she established herself. This doesnt go over very well. They live apart for like 9 months! I feel like Marta was right and Niclas was stupid to think there was money to be made in his new farm. But at the same time, im so happy that Marta found someone! She never thought she would marry because she isn't drop dead gorgeous. However, once she met this man, she began questioning if this is what love feels like, and her heart was doing flips inside her chest. I just can't wait for that moment. I cannot wait to find a man who loves me and cares for me and treats me right. And I can't wait to be all this and more for him. This is the greatest relationship/blessing God gives us and I intend to get joy out of it. Someone who can make you laugh, yet will be there when you cry. A best friend. I've been blessed enough to have found my best female friends, but I cannot wait to find those qualities in a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment