Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently

This week I finished Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I recommend this book to anyone who loves to watch a change inside a person's heart. My weekly total was 375 and my semester total is 1539 pages.

1) "My job description was twofold: 1) Save lives and 2) Take lives. Not necessarily in that order."

This sentence from Joker One just makes me think of things I can’t comprehend myself doing. Killing other people as job.

2) "Wasn't that the point of the book? For women to realize, we are just two people. Not that much separates us. Not nearly as much as i'd thought."

I love this line from the Help. Finally, she makes the statement that skin color does not change what goes on inside a person.

3) "We called him 'The Ghost'."

I really like the simplicity of this sentence and the fact that I can identify with how she feels when her father isn’t home very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment