Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tribute

Well I started reading Tribute by Nora Roberts tonight. I'm hoping she can keep it PG because the last one was a little much. I read the first couple chapters and I really have no idea what its going to be about. Basically there's this myth that this girls grandma and this guy had a one night affair and then they committed suicide? I don't really get it yet. I stopped reading so I could go to Zumba and see Paranormal Activity 3. Now let me tell you, that movie is FREAKY! I have seen the other two and they were crap compared to this new one! There is so much more scary stuff that happens and its much more hands on than a stupid door slamming. This includes hair pulling, creepy grandma huddles, and playing ghost behind the babysitter's back. A little too much for me. But hey, it was a memory my best friend and I made, we've seen all 3 together. And it was totally worth the 9 bucks!

1 comment:

  1. Hola amiga! i feel like i havent wrote on your blog since like...uh...last week! haha. but um im chillen in hill's class, just found my 5 poems and now getting nervous for my math quizzzz....fml!!! i NEED to do well on it, thanks for helping me last night! don know what i would do without you...(not understand math) haha. im gonna be upset when we don't do our blogs anymore, then i cant write to you... :(( but anyway, see ya later!!! loveeeeeeee, your bffffffffffffffffffl

    ReplyDelete